If you are new to independent school, the admission process may feel overwhelming. We are here to answer questions. Please ask!
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Application Process
- RSVP to a Virtual Glimpse of GreenMount, or schedule a private meeting with the Admissions Director.
- Complete and submit an application and fee by December 4, 2020 to be considered for the first round of acceptances to The GreenMount School. Applications received after December 4, 2020 will be considered for the second round.
- Complete the School Records Release Form and return it to your child’s current school.
- Ask your child’s current teacher(s) to complete the Common Referral Form
- The form must be submitted by the current school in a sealed envelope
- Students applying for admission into grades 4-8 must have two completed Common Referral forms (from two different teachers)
- Arrange a Virtual Shadow Day for your child.
- Coordinate a day/time for Virtual Assessments. Assessments will be mailed along with a set of directions before the scheduled day/time.
- Shadow Day is not applicable for kindergarten applicants. Kindergarten applicants sign up for a Virtual Meet-up and assessment in January 2021.
- Arrange a day/time for virtual parent interviews with both the Admissions Director and a member of the Admissions Team.
The application process continues until full enrollment is reached. However, applications received by the deadline will be given priority consideration.
It is possible that a child will be placed in the wait pool. In the event an appropriate opening becomes available at a later date, parents will be notified.