If you are new to independent school, the admission process may feel overwhelming. We are here to answer questions. Please ask!
We are accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.
Admission Application Process
- Visit the GreenMount School for an Open House, Glimpse of GreenMount, or private tour (arranged in advance with the Admission Director)
- Complete and submit an application with fee by December 1, 2018 to be considered for the first round of acceptance to The GreenMount School. Applications received after December 1, 2018 will be considered for the second round of acceptance.
- Complete the School Records Release Form and return it to your child’s current school
- Ask your child’s current teacher(s) to complete the Common Referral Form
- The form must be submitted by the current school in a sealed envelope
- Students applying for admission into grades 5-8 must have two completed Common Referral forms (preferably from different teachers)
- Arrange and attend a Shadow Day visit for your child and a parent interview
- Shadow Day is not applicable for kindergarten applicants. Kindergarten applicants sign up for a Play Date and parent interview.