We invite you to see and feel the joy of learning at The GreenMount School! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today at any one of our events or schedule a private tour!
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Wednesday, Sept. 28||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Tuesday, Oct. 4||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Monday, Oct. 10||1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Open House||Saturday, Oct. 16||1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Tuesday, Oct. 18||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Thursday, Oct. 20||1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Tuesday, Oct. 25||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Tuesday, Nov. 1||1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Come Play With Us||Saturday, Nov. 5||10:00 a.m.–noon|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Thursday, Nov. 10||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Thursday, March 30||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Thursday, April 27||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Thursday, May 4||1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.|
|Glimpse of GreenMount||Tuesday, May 16||8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.|
What You Can Expect at Each Event
- The Glimpse of GreenMount opportunities are for parents of prospective students and occur throughout the year.
- See students engaged in learning.
- Tour the school.
- Ask questions of students and faculty in a Q & A session.
- This event is for parents or guardians only.
- The Open House event is designed for parents and children.
- Learn more about our full program as well as enrichment activities at each grade level.
- Learn about the power of the parent CO-OP and the important role each parent has within our community.
- Take a student-led tour of the school.
- Prospective students are invited to attend and participate in faculty-led activities or play in our natural playground.
- The Come Play With Us event allows families to meet and play with the GMS community in a casual, fun setting on our playground.
- Have conversations with current parents, faculty, and students.
Contact email@example.com for more information.