Annual Fund: The Fund for The GreenMount School
When you contribute to the Fund for the GreenMount School, you provide opportunities for all GreenMount students. With past support from our community, we have been able to enhance the educational experience for our students while also providing professional development opportunities for our faculty. Your gift continues to support our three core needs:
- Our mission and strength as a community
- Safety, security, and physical well-being of our school
- Financial aid
This year, the Fund for the GreenMount School will continue to support the core areas and help develop new programming. Many in our community have identified areas they wish to support. We honor our donor’s intent, and you may also designate your gift to one of the following priority areas. We ask for your support for the following:
- The Area of Greatest Need — This allows the GreenMount School to use funds where we need it the most.
- DEIJ: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice — DEIJ is central to our mission. By designating th
is area, you are supporting staff development, student recruitment, and curriculum to help make GMS a welcoming community for all.
- Financial Aid — This allows GMS to increase our pool of financial aid that we can offer to students and potential families.
- Professional Development — We want to make sure our faculty and staff always have the latest training and education in their field of study. By doing this, we can provide your child with the best possible education.
Thank you for your gift!
Ways to Give
Please click the button to access the school’s secure donation page.
You may also mail a check!
The GreenMount School
501 W. 30th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
Attn: Liz Dover, Head of School
Matching Gift Programs are a great way to double or triple your gift. Many employers match charitable gifts made by their employees or retirees to nonprofits. Please check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program.
Gifts of Securities or stock are not only beneficial to GreenMount, but they also may provide additional tax benefits to the donor. Please contact the Development Office at 410-235-6295 or email@example.com for specific transfer instructions.
Planned Giving is a wonderful way to ensure the future of the school and leave a lasting, meaningful legacy. Please see the Planned Giving page for more information.
Public Sector Campaigns are another way to make a gift. We are approved by two charity campaigns. They are the Baltimore City United Way Campaign and the Maryland Charity Campaign. We are listed in both of their directories, and our identification number is 4925.
We encourage you to give a gift to GreenMount at the level that is right for you and your family.
Leadership Giving Circle
|Stewards||$5,000 and above|
The GreenMount School, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
For more information on giving opportunities, please contact Lisa Ghinger at 410-235-6295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.