The Annual Fund is The GreenMount School’s annual giving campaign, and it is critical to the school’s operations. Tuition alone does not cover the full cost of a GreenMount
School education. Income generated from the Annual Fund helps defray these costs.
Each year, the school community of parents, grandparents, alumnae, and friends make
unrestricted gifts that support all aspects of The GreenMount School’s operating costs. When
you contribute to The Fund for The GreenMount School, you provide opportunities for all
GreenMount students. Your gift supports our three core needs:
- Our mission and strength as a community
- Facilities and the safety of our school
- Financial aid
The Fund for The GreenMount School continues to support the core areas and help develop new programming. Many in our community have identified areas they wish to support. We honor our donor’s intent, and you may also designate your gift to one of the following priority areas. We ask for your support in the following areas:
- The Area of Greatest Need — This allows The GreenMount School to use funds where we need them the most.
- DEIB: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging — DEIB is central to our mission. By designating this area, you are supporting staff development, student recruitment, and curriculum to help make GMS a welcoming community for all.
- Financial Aid — This allows GMS to increase our pool of financial aid that we can offer to students and potential families.
- Professional Development — We want to make sure our faculty and staff always have the latest training and education in their field of study. By doing this, we can provide your child with the best possible education.
Thank you for your gift!
Ways to Give
Make a Gift Online
Please select the button to access the school’s secure donation page.
Make a Gift by Mail
Send checks, credit card gifts, or other correspondence to:
Development Office at The GreenMount School
501 W. 30th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
Attn: Liz Dover, Head of School
Make a Matching Gift
You may be able to double your gift through your company’s matching gift program. Many employers match charitable contributions made by their employees or retirees to nonprofits. Check with your employer’s human resources department to see if it offers a matching gift program.
Make a Gift of Securities
Gifts of securities or stock are not only beneficial to The GreenMount School, but they also may provide additional tax benefits to the donor. Please contact the Development office at 410-235-6295 or email@example.com for specific transfer instructions.
Public Sector Campaigns
Public Sector Campaigns are another way to make a gift. We are approved by two charity campaigns. They are the Baltimore City United Way Campaign and the Maryland Charity Campaign. We are listed in both of their directories, and our identification number is 4925.
We encourage you to make a charitable gift to GreenMount at the level that is right for you and your family.
|Stewards||$5,000 and above|
For more information on giving opportunities, endowment, or general questions, please contact the Development office at 410-235-6295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GreenMount School, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.