Families need to have the following forms completed for new and returning students to The GreenMount School. Deadlines and any notes are indicated below.
*New forms are needed for all students every year.
- Online forms that need to be completed by the final theme event.
- Paper forms that need to be handed in or scanned to email@example.com by the final theme event.
- Paper forms that need to be handed in or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1.
- Note: All medical forms must be completed every school year for every student. The following forms need to be completed and signed by a physician.
- Health Assessment Part II
- Maryland Immunization Certificate
- This is needed for all students this year (rising students in grades K–7: 2 doses of Varicella vax; rising 7–8: Tdap and MCV4).
- Blood Lead Testing Certificate
- Use this IF your student is entering kindergarten or the first grade.
- Allergy Action Plan
- Use this IF your student has an allergic reaction that requires medication.
- Prescription & Over-the-Counter Medication Administration Form
- Use this IF you want your child to be able to receive any prescriptions or over-the-counter medication, including hydrocortisone cream, antibiotic ointment, petroleum jelly (Vaseline), or antacids (Tums).
- This paper form is due on the first day of the new school year.